CATEGORIES

Saturday, April 24, 2010

THANK YOU

TO MY TEACHERS:

i need to thank YASMIN KHAN for her constant belief in the the value of the audience. for making me stay sharp like a knife, even when i didn't think i could muster it. for having a wonderful attitude at all moments that transcends the idea of learning at a basic level for something much more incredible and rich every week, i will be forever grateful. my experience with her this semester has been one of the most rewarding i have had in school.

in the same accord, miss JESSICA WEXLER was a true blue teacher in every way i could want one. recently, when she revealed she was heading back to the right coast, it was a moment of intense reflection. LAST SEMESTER was the best experience i have ever had with design - and she was integral in my development. she will be missed and definitely considered a friend and comrade for life.

TO MY FELLOW COMMUNICATION STUDIO WARRIORS:

their constant pushing and prodding gave me all the jostling i needed to see this through fully. their inquiring eyes and incredible projects were inspiring every week. they kept me working hard. they kept my nose down and my legs moving.

TO THE HARRISON GRAY OTIS SATURDAY NIGHT SPECIALS:

i need to thank the hgosns for giving me the opportunity to make something for them. this project is for them and about them. it would not have been anything of what it was without their involvement. i love them, for their incredible spirits and terrific smiles.

TO THE PEOPLE WHO CAME TO HELP SCREENPRINT:

i am extremely fortunate to be surrounded by such giving people. i need to take a moment to say thanks to brennah, melanie, natalie, robyn, lindsey, john, george, emma, stephanie, mary, tritia, and roxy, because without them it would have taken me months to complete this project. their helpful hands and pleasant company were my saving grace. it was a pleasure working with all of them making this project come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment